Role: Software Developer Trainee
Experience: 0-2 yrs.
Education- B.E/ B. Tech-IT or MCA /M. Sc-IT
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Basic Technical Knowledge and clear with logics.
- Should be flexible to work on any Skills/ Technologies.
- Must have knowledge of SQL Server 2012 & above, managing Database, writing stored procedures, triggers, creating views.
- Must have knowledge of OOPs concepts.
- Must have knowledge of HTML, CSS 3, bootstrap
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Knowledge of working with dynamic data (e. g. JSON, XML) through various interface types (e. g., REST, SOAP).
- Should be familiar with GIT/TFS version control systems.
- Experience with Agile SCRUM methodology
- Knowledge of Design patterns, Dependency Injection
- Knowledge of Telerik controls, Extra reports, GIT Repository is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Web API / Web services would be plus.
- Knowledge of .Net Core would be plus.
- Knowledge of MVVM and WPF would be a plus.
- Experience or knowledge in React Js and Angular Js would be additive advantage
Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity to learn and work on latest technologies like React js, Angular js etc.
- 5 days working. (Saturday and Sunday off)
- Friendly and open work environment
- Company Annual trips for all employees along with their families
- WFH for potential employees
- Monthly Team Lunches/Dinners
- Team sporting activities
- Health Insurance for all employees
- Paid Time offs
- Overtime Compensations
- Flexible working hours
Interview Process Follows
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Director’s Interaction